NexTech Week Tokyo is a comprehensive trade show gathering advanced technologies that will change the world. This show consists of 3 shows dealing in artificial intelligence, blockchain, and quantum computing. And it attracts many professionals in various industries such as manufacturing, social infrastructure, retailing, logistics, medical, finance, government offices, etc., who want to make their business smarter with these advanced technologies.
NexTech Week Tokyo 2022 [Spring]
– AI/Blockchain/Quantum Computing –
Japan’s largest*! Exhibition specialised in artificial intelligence!
From elemental technologies, hardware to applications, services… AI EXPO TOKYO [Spring] gathers various exhibit products related to artificial intelligence. Conference with industry top leaders is also co-held. Introduce your AI Technologies and Services to the Japanese Market!
* "Largest" in reference to the exhibitor number and net exhibit space of trade shows with the same concept.
One of the Largest Exhibitions in Japan Specialised in Blockchain Technologies!
As one of the new technologies, blockchain is getting more attention from various industries such as logistics, pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing, and finance. By holding these two shows together, it will create a synergy to attract more professionals from those industries.
A Trade Show Specialised in Quantum Computing Technologies!
As one of the new technologies which changes the world, quantum computing is getting more attention from various industries such as logistics, pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing, and finance. By holding these three shows together, it will create a synergy to attract more professionals from those industries.
Exhibition Title：Nextech Week 2022 [Spring]
Dates：May. 11 (Wed) - 13 (Fri), 2022
Venue：Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.